What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Errors in the log about PageGate SMS notifications

Votes:

I'm busy implementing PageGate. I found out that I didn't receive some SMS messages. In the notification I use there is also a email notification. This email I receive. Every time the batchfile is called from the notification there is the following error in the log:

Fout bij verzenden van "EXE": Fout1 or Fout bij verzenden van "EXE": Fout255

If I receive a SMS there is still a message in the log:

(* translation error in "Status die %0 verzendt: s:": Format '%0 ' invalid or incompatible with argument *)Ok

regards Alex Koeleman

log notifications pagegate prtg sms

Created on Jul 15, 2010 8:30:22 AM

Last change on Jul 15, 2010 9:38:48 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Please see How can I send SMS text message notifications via a modem or a mobile phone with PRTG? for information on how to configure PageGate and how to contact the PageGate support team.

Created on Aug 18, 2010 9:55:22 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.