What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Sunburst slice size

Votes:

Hi

I would like to change the slice size for the sunburst. In the Library view I can set the slices to not use neither sensor amount nor priority to define the slice size, but when I use the same sunburst in a map view some slices are extremly small and not readable.

It seems that the ammount of sensors in one slice is defining the size by default but I would like them all to be equally sized in the map like in the library view.

Thank you.

Kind Regards Yves

maps sunburst sunburst-personalization

Created on Apr 8, 2016 1:50:13 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Dear Yves,

Thank you very much for your support ticket. May I ask, to which map object are you exactly referring? The normal map object under "Devices" in the Map Designer? Or the custom one, to display a library on a map?

best regards.

Created on Apr 11, 2016 10:38:47 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Dear Torsten

Thank you for your reply.

This would be the Custom one, in the library view I can set how to space the slices, by Priority or Sonsor count, but in the Custom Map there are no such options and I found that it sizes the slices by sonsor count wich leaves some slices with one sensor extremly small compared to the once with more sonsors to them.

Map View: http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8560/jd8aUC.png

Library View: http://imageshack.com/a/img924/6913/4bFKmJ.png

Cheers Yves

Created on Apr 11, 2016 11:36:05 AM

Votes:

I checked with the developers, and unfortunately, the "slice size" cannot be changed for the custom object here. Sorry.

Created on Apr 13, 2016 9:04:35 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.