What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

how to fix the error not connected(error in content)

Votes:

Hi,

I'm facing an error in PRTG network monitor as "not connected(error in content)".wat can i do with this?. i tried my best but i can't able to solve this issue. And also i cant able to restart and click any settings in the PRTG EC tool.. pls do needful guys..

ec-tool netflow prtg

Created on Apr 10, 2016 1:58:40 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

Please open EC and navigate to tab "PRTG Servers". Here you can edit the connection settings by double-clicking the connection item. In the following dialog please verify your settings IP, Port and SSL. These should be similar to the Webserver settings as you can see in the PRTG Administration tool.

Created on Apr 11, 2016 2:16:32 PM by  [email protected]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.