What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

SNMP Trap Receiver Help

Votes:

Hi

I have configure a SNMP Trap Receiver sensor on PRTG to get SNMP Traps from a EMC vnxe3200 Cabing.

The EMC guys send me a file.mib with the trap ODIs. I save it on PRTG Network Monitor\MIB folder and reset the prtg server.

But even I get the trap from the cabin, it are empty. I don't see any information on the agent, enterprise and binding columns

I don't know if I need do anything else.

Thank you

Best Regards

emc snmp vnx3200

Created on May 10, 2016 12:15:29 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi,
could you please open up a ticket with [email protected]? Please refer to this thread and include a screenshot of tab Settings as well as Overview and Messages of the Syslog Sensor.
Best regards

Created on May 11, 2016 1:23:22 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.