What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Is there a way to multi-edit toplists?

Votes:

Hello, We have multiple Netflow v9 sensors running among several remote probes. We're facing performance issues related to toplists. Because of that, I'd like to edit the toplists settings like the retention time, the toplist count and the probe/core transfer rate. Since we have a lot of these sensors, it would be quite painfull to go throught all of them manually (3 toplists per sensor, more than 500 netflow sensors), is there a way to multi-edit toplists? Or maybe editing the default settings of these toplists? Thanks in advance. Cheers

multi-edit toplist toplists

Created on Jun 10, 2016 1:11:44 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your KB-Post. I'm very much afraid there is no multi-edit functionality available for Toplists, nor are there plans for it at the moment. I will put it on the wish list though, because of your request here. Let's see if more users want this, to evaluate an implementation.

Best regards.

Created on Jun 13, 2016 1:43:05 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.