What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Dell Equallogic Sensor

Votes:

Hi,

found some threads about this being added to prtg, but I cannot find it within the software. Latest version (16.2.23.3270) installed. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Best, Tim

equallogic sensor storage

Created on Jun 22, 2016 8:20:08 AM

6 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello Tim,
thank you for your post.

Please review our release notes, these sensors have been released with stable version 16.2.24. This is also mentioned in the "official request thread"

You can use Auto-Update to update to the latest version.

Best Regards,
Luciano Lingnau [Paessler Support]

Created on Jun 23, 2016 11:20:43 AM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Last change on Jun 23, 2016 12:48:09 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Votes:

Hi Luciano, thanks - this release was not available in the stable channel. just switched to preview. Best, Tim

Created on Jun 23, 2016 11:50:31 AM

Votes:

btw - the request thread just mentioned the sensors being in beta state, and that release was 16.1.24 (not 16.2.24)

Created on Jun 23, 2016 11:55:12 AM

Votes:

Hello Tim, thank you for your reply.

I've updated that KB-post thank you for your feedback. You don't need to use preview or canary, stable version 16.2.24 currently includes the sensor as listed in our release notes.

Created on Jun 23, 2016 12:49:17 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Votes:

16.2.24 was not offered by auto-update. switching to preview unfortunately resulted in an unresponsive prtg installation. currently running a roll back of the system. I will try to upgrade to 16.2.24 once the system is up again.

Created on Jun 23, 2016 1:35:28 PM

Votes:

ok, after continuously clicking check for upgrade, finally there it is. thanks for the fast support!

Created on Jun 23, 2016 1:47:35 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.