What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

MAPS: graphs scale

Votes:

Goodmorning,

is it possibile in the graph object of the map set up a max value of the scale? I want to use a fixed max value in the Y-axis so that every graphs in the maps take the same scale. Atm I've got 12 graphs with different scales so I can't visual compare the result of the sensor.

As example: - I've got Sensor1 with max value 200, curr value 100, min value 0; - I've got Sensor2 with max value 2000, curr value 1000, min value 0;

In the maps these 2 graphs are identical, instead if I use a fixed max-value (for example: 2.500) I can easly see the current value of each graph.

graphs maps prtg

Created on Jul 7, 2016 1:31:02 PM

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Dear AndreaM

You can set a min and max value. If you do that, both values must be entered. This options is a per-channel setting. Please open the according channel by clicking on its gauge. Please look for the option "Vertical Axis Scaling", set it to "Manual Scaling", and enter the two vertical axis values.

Created on Jul 8, 2016 1:41:08 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

It works, I never saw that option, thanks for all.

Created on Jul 8, 2016 1:53:56 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.