What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Vmware Sensor does not work anymore

Votes:

Hello, my PRTG installation had an Update in the Morning to the 16.3.24.4980 i hat 2 installations of PRTG on both i hat install the new version. (16.3.24.4980)

one of the installation is up2date and shows no errors. the other installation, shows a other Version with a + after the Versionnumber like (16.3.24.4980+) and all vmware Sensors such as vmware host hardware status or vmware virtual Maschine Status shows error with following Message: Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben: (503) Server nicht verfügbar.

Some one has a Idea?

regards Frank

503 error remoteserver update vmware

Created on Jul 13, 2016 8:25:36 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear Mr. Fischer

This is an issue best tackled via direct email support. Please contact us via [email protected]. Please ask the question in that email again. Please attach some screenshots of one of the VM sensors. We would need a screenshot of

• the overview tab
  • the logs tab
  • the settings tab (multiple screenshots if necessary to cover all options.)

Created on Jul 14, 2016 3:02:02 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.