What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Netflow problem

Votes:

Hi i installed PRTG trial version trying to capture net-flow from ASA 5525 i opened Netflow tester for NetflowV9 and i can see the traffic on server but its not working so if you can help me in this issue

asa netflow snmp

Created on Jul 13, 2016 10:36:41 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi Mohamed,

Please have a look at this article first.

If that does not help, please send us a Support Bundle. Additionally send us screenshots from the NetFlow Sensor's Overview and Settings tabs. Furthermore a screenshot of what you see in NetFlow Tester, also save the templates and decoded flows shown in NetFlow Tester and send it to us for analysis.

Thank you in advance & kind regards.

Created on Jul 18, 2016 11:22:52 AM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.