What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Read the .db file.

Votes:

I would like to know how can I open the Database's PRTG. I'm making an application that will connect on PRTG and load some datas, but, I can't read the .db file.

I did try with the Log Database.db.

Other question: Where's the .db real time of PRTG. The "Log Database" is just a history.

database database-access db

Created on Jul 14, 2016 7:04:00 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

The database of PRTG is only readable by PRTG and cannot be opened by other applications. I don't quite get your second question - if you want live data, simply go to the live graph of the corresponding sensor or use the historic data tab :)

Created on Jul 15, 2016 9:23:13 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.