What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Limit of Registered Mobile Devices for push notifications

Votes:

Hello guys,

Is there any number limit of registered mobile devices in a single PRTG server?

Maybe I need to put more than 100 mobile devices under my prtg server receiving push notifications. Please let me know if there is any condition impeding this.

Regards,

Mauricio

limits prtg-mobile push-notifications

Created on Jul 18, 2016 7:24:04 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

There isn't a limit of registered mobile devices in a single PRTG server, so it should not be a problem to put e.g. 100 or more mobile devices.

However, please note that there is the "flood protection" mechanism of the PRTG cloud, triggered when the limit for the number of sent push notifications is exceeded. For more information, please see FAQ for Push Notifications and the PRTG Cloud.

Best regards

Created on Jul 19, 2016 2:58:40 PM by  Isidora Jeremic [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.