What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Very custom notifications

Votes:

Hello. How can i modify notifications to remove some content i dont want to see in email? For example i dont need graphs. I need them very simple, without any hypertext links and many words.

no-graphs no-many-text notifocations simple

Created on Jul 26, 2016 7:38:48 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello and thank you for your KB-Post.

Under Setup > Notifications, select the notification that you want to customize and switch from the standard "HTML" to the "Text" format. This will allow you to create very brief text-only notifications, using the placeholders available in this list.

Best Regards,
Luciano Lingnau [Paessler Support]

Created on Jul 26, 2016 1:50:34 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Votes:

Thank you.
So i've chosen text in Setup > Notifications.
Where now i can edit text?

Created on Jul 26, 2016 3:29:56 PM

Last change on Jul 27, 2016 6:57:15 AM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Votes:

You have to select one of the available notifications (the one you want to use) or create a new one.

Please review this post:

See also the Paessler website:

Best Regards,
Luciano Lingnau [Paessler Support]

Created on Jul 27, 2016 1:21:20 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Last change on Jul 26, 2021 11:49:24 AM by  Maike Guba [Paessler Support] (2,404) 2 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.