What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

IT Manager

Votes:

Dear Support

I configured the trial version of MRTG Network Performance Monitor. I configured the sensors, when any device is down, I am receiving the email but the device is coming up then no email. Can you please update how to make setup to send and receive in both cases (Down/Up).

In Setup --> Account Settings --> Notifications --> Email to Admin and I select "Send first DOWN and UP message ASAP, summarize others"

Regards

email prtg sensor

Created on Jul 26, 2016 7:59:10 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Can you post a screenshot of the sensors notification configuration? Thanks!

Created on Jul 26, 2016 11:09:00 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello, I think you should look @ Device -> Notifications -> Object Triggers -> When condition clears after a notification was triggered perform Email to all members of group "XXXXX"

Created on Jul 26, 2016 11:10:48 AM

Votes:

That was what I was referring to, yes - thanks! :)

Created on Jul 26, 2016 11:17:55 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.