What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to resolve issue with WMI Exchange Sensor ?

Votes:

Hello,

When I add the WMI Exchange Sensor I get this error :

"This sensor has not received any data since startup. Please check "WMI Delay" channel of core, probe health sensor. Consider distributing your WMI sensor acroos several probes!"

But : - It is only for one monitoring spec "MSExchange Store Interface RPC Latency average (Total), the other WMI Exchange sensor is OK on this Device. - No change even if I delete some other WMI sensors

Thanks for your return or suggestion

exchange windows wmi

Created on Jul 28, 2016 6:35:45 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Please go to the sensor's settings, and Configure the "DEBUG OPTION" "Write sensor result to disk(Filename: Result of Sensor [ID].txt" The log will be written on the probe that monitors that sensor under (%ProgramData%\Paessler\PRTG Network Monitor\Logs (Sensors)) and send the result file to [email protected]. Please refer to this kb-article.

Created on Jul 29, 2016 11:54:10 AM by  [email protected]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.