What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

sunburst sensor

Votes:

Can I show the same type sensor in a group? please help me!!

custom-map sensor sunburst

Created on Aug 1, 2016 3:08:33 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

In order to display sensors from the same type as sunburst in a map, create first a library and then a custom map object.

Created on Aug 1, 2016 11:59:54 AM by  [email protected]

Last change on Jul 13, 2021 12:32:20 PM by  Maike Guba [Paessler Support] (2,404) 2 1

Votes:

It is possible not use library? Because I have a lot of sensor, if I use library, it's waste a lot of time.

Created on Aug 1, 2016 3:34:16 PM

Votes:

Unfortunately if you would like to display sensors which are located on different devices as sunburst on a map, you have to use the library for that.

If you are using the option "Filter By Type" sensors will be automatically added to the library, so you have not add each sensor manually.

Created on Aug 2, 2016 5:28:21 AM by  [email protected]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.