If you're looking for a way to automatically add sensors, groups or devices to an audio alarm map object based on the tag of the sensor you can do it using this work around:
1) Create a library, with a library node set to show objects with a specific tag only. Add your tag here, something like "Audio Alarm"
2) Tag what ever you want to add and check to see if they're automatically added to the library
3) You need to write a .bat script that will update a text file on your master probe and put in into \PRTG Network Monitor\Notifications\EXE the script should be similar to the below. The example creates a text file in C:\AudioAlerts (this directory must exist):
echo Critical > c:\AudioAlerts\StatusDoNotDelete.txt PING 184.108.40.206 -n 1 -w 70000 echo Healthy > c:\AudioAlerts\StatusDoNotDelete.txt
4) Create a notification in the setup section, set the notification to run the script you have just created. Make sure you set a domain username and password to run the script, otherwise this will run as the service account of the PRTG probe (which under normal circumstances will fail)
5) Test the notification and make sure its working
6) Go back to the library you created earlier, set it to use the notification you created, set it to repeat whilst in a failed state every minute.
7) Now create a "file content" check sensor on your master probe, point it to the file the script creates, look for the string "Healthy" (as in the example script - NOTE THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE)
8) Finally add your sensor to the map and assign the "Audio Alert when error > 0" status map object to the sensor
9) Test! - all should now work!
Edit by moderation: Formatting/links. Thanks for the post.