The PRTG Server located in Server1 is set to send a notification if Server2's (with PRTG Probe) CPU usage goes above 80% for 2 minutes (using threshold trigger). The notification runs an EXE that queries Server2 Top 10 processes.
- Since Notifications EXEs are located on the PRTG Server we have to make the EXEs take in parameters such as hostname/IP right ?
- What are their placeholders (IP and hostname) to put into the EXE parameter box?
- And what is the placeholder for the individual channel names that has the threshold trigger?
- The sensor "System Health" has CPU/Memory channels in one sensor so to pass the right 'type' of error into the EXE I need to know the channel name that had its threshold trigger triggered, not just "System Health" sensor name.
- Is it possible to disable the System Health sensor? I want to add separate sensors for CPU and Memory and having System Health makes it redundant and put unnecessary strain on the system.