What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Geo map location field problem

Votes:

I have used location field of geo map and use coordinates of the location and it appears on the map and also put information of that location. Now whenever i put mouse on the location it shows location information on that position which is fine but when i move the cursor to other position the information should disappear but it remains there until i mouse over to other location of refresh the page.

geomaps location mouseover

Created on Aug 13, 2016 9:55:59 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

This seems to be a bug - thanks for the hint! We'll fix it in one of the next versions, if it's indeed fixable :)

Created on Aug 15, 2016 9:21:16 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

After some discussion, we currently won't fix the issue as it's negligible and doesn't affect PRTG critically. Thanks for your understanding! :)

Created on Aug 22, 2016 2:26:01 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.