What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How I display exact bandwidth value in graph

Votes:

Hi,

I create a sensor to monitor bandwidth traffic, and change the traffic In/Out to 50MB at channel setting. However, on the graph it display the maximum value to 75 MB. How can I change the maximum value to 50MB ?

Thanks !!!

snmp-custom-sensor snmp-sensor snmp-traffic

Created on Aug 26, 2016 6:02:35 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello there,

What did you configure in the channel? If you enable a Spike Filter, you can filter such spikes as described here.

Kind regards.

Created on Aug 26, 2016 12:15:35 PM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

On the channel, I configure the vertical axis scaling, maximum is 50000 kbps, minimum is 0 kbps; however, on the live graph, it display the maximum is 70000 kbps, the minimum value is 30000 kbps, So I cannot see any traffic line < 10000 kbps.

So have any way to make it display exactly?

Thanks

Created on Aug 28, 2016 8:45:24 AM

Votes:

Hi there,

The question is in which channel did you configure which scaling? If you configure individual values for vertical axis scaling for single channels, the graph will also contain more than one vertical axis reflecting each scale for the regarding channel, so you should still see everything according to the scaling options you defined.

Kind regards.

Created on Aug 29, 2016 2:35:51 PM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.