What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Erorr

Votes:

It show alarm in my PRTG monitor web page (Attention: Core system is low on memory, stability may be affected!), after that i have checked a performance of the server that installed the PRTG, CPU usage :12%-15% RAM usage :1.3gb (total 4gb) what i should do to solve this.

a prtg13 snmp

Created on Aug 26, 2016 11:34:35 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Please forward us a Support Bundle including the system log files for analysis. This can be done via the "Contact Support" ribbon in the lower right corner of the web interface.

We'll take a look at the logs and status pages of your PRTG. Then we can tell you how to improve the performance :)

Created on Aug 29, 2016 11:44:39 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Last change on Aug 29, 2016 11:44:50 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks Mr. Stephan for help us please How can i extract the system log files and send it to you

Created on Sep 1, 2016 5:37:44 AM

Votes:

Hello,

In case the web interface is not accessible, please open the "PRTG Administration Tool" and send us the Log Files from the tab card "Logs and Infos".

If your PRTG server is not connected to the internet, please manually create a Zip archive of the "Logs (System)" folder. Please use your ticket number as Zip file name. If the Zip file size is below 10 MB, you can send it as email file attachment. Otherwise please upload it to our FTP server using the following credentials:

Server Name: ftps.support.paessler.com (standard port 21, only supports TLS v.1 connections) FTP Mode: passive Username: customer Password: sl7aQyyJQrL50QH

Please contact us at [email protected] once the upload is complete. Please note that files on this server are not visible, you will not be able to get a directory listing.

Created on Sep 1, 2016 10:33:28 AM by  [email protected]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.