What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

NetFlow - IPFIX - Shows Traffic but Wrong

Votes:

I am having issues with NetFlow using IPFIX. I can see that I am capturing traffic in the Toplists, which I think is accurate, but the current traffic is showing extremely low volume compared to what I know it is and what is reflected in the Toplists (120Kb/s instead of 200Mb/s).

I am getting the error: "Flow processor buffer full (code: PE110)" The error advises: "The flow processor has dropped flows. Try optimizing your include, exclude and filter rules (Most likely matches first, use brackets to structure the rule, use ip ranges and masks instead of separate IPs) (code: PE111)"

I really don't want to limit any traffic as this is my MPLS router from my corporate office my data center.

ipfix netflow pe110 pe111

Created on Sep 2, 2016 2:43:29 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Created on Sep 5, 2016 12:56:39 PM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.