What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to make PRTG MAPS to auto fit screen resolutions?

Votes:

I created a map for monitoring which fits to a widescreen monitor when browsers are in full screen. The size of the map is 1920x1080. But when I'm opening it to my laptop, the map is too big and I need to scroll it to view other map objects.

How can I make it auto fit base on screen resolution? PRTG version is PRTG Network Monitor 14.3.11.2954 x64. Thanks

custom-map map-designer maps

Created on Sep 8, 2016 10:54:12 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

While editing the Map you can use the "Automatic scaling" The default is not to scale the map to the browser.

I hope this helps

Created on Sep 9, 2016 1:58:47 AM

Votes:

Hello treb,

please use the "Automatic Scaling" option from within the Map's settings. Please refer to the "MAP LAYOUT" section in our manual.

Kindly note, that PRTG Network Monitor 14.3.11 is over two years old and no longer supported. Please update PRTG to the latest version to enjoy all the current features and security improvements. You can review our release notes for an overview of all improvements/changes.

Best Regards,
Sebastian

Created on Sep 9, 2016 6:30:30 AM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.