What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Report by groups

Votes:

I have several groups under "Device" menu or Root. I would like my report followed the same structure using sections or headlines. Is it possible do that customising the reports? Where can I found documentation about all tags used by Paessler?

ClientName -------Network Infraestructure -------Windows ------------Servers ------------Clients

customising prtg report

Created on Sep 9, 2016 10:33:32 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

In order to use specific attributes in a report you can modify report templates (although it is not supported officially). Please have a look at this KB article which outlines basic template editing: Customization is beyond the scope of this technical support I'm afraid. Thus, we cannot assist you with customizing report templates, Sorry.

Created on Sep 12, 2016 1:38:16 PM by  [email protected]

Votes:

Is there any documentation about tags, commands and everything used inside the reports? I mean, looks like you guys developed a kind of library to get data and put on reports. So, in order to customise the reports I need to know about tags and commands used.

Created on Sep 15, 2016 6:11:02 PM

Votes:

I´m afraid a detailed documantaion which parameter you can use to customize reports, does not exist, sorry.

Created on Sep 16, 2016 11:19:23 AM by  [email protected]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.