What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Sensors by State

Votes:

Hi,

I have a question about the Sensors by State on PRTG. See I run a help desk about about 500 hotels that I could like to offer a web page that could log into a web page and be able to pull the status of their hotels. This way I could just pull key parts that they need and removed anything that may just confuse them. Now I would like to do this in PHP running a linux OS.

php prtg sensors

Created on Jul 23, 2010 1:53:02 PM

Last change on Jul 26, 2010 9:59:14 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello,

you could simply do this with a public map, where only a List of Sensors in Error-State (Alarms) is displayed.

Best Regards.

Created on Jul 26, 2010 1:02:59 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.