What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Printer Status for Epson WF-7620

Votes:

Does anyone know if there is a way to get status information for an Epson WF-7620 printer? I found a few on-line references about SNMP and this printer, but I don't see an option to enable / configure SNMP on the printer's Advanced Settings > Wi-Fi/Network Settings > Services > Protocols page. Maybe this printer doesn't support SNMP, or maybe I need to do something else first?

epson printer snmp

Created on Sep 15, 2016 9:22:44 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

Please contact Epson directly to check if your printer supports snmp and which staps are neccecery to activate snmp.

Created on Sep 16, 2016 11:51:15 AM by  [email protected]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.