What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Push notifications cannot be sent

Votes:

I have set up push notifications on my PRTG account and I see the entry in contacts for notifications. Unfortunately the notification is never received by my phone. In logfile I see this entry: Fehler beim Versenden von "Push-Benachrichtigung": Unauthorized: License is invalid or maintenance expire. [c774344e-bc6c-11e6-ae67-9776c24c30c4]

Some days ago I moved from free licence to commercial and activated licence (service till 2019). Seems that it is also impossible to open a support ticket at paessler ...

Thanks for help.

android license push-notifications

Created on Dec 7, 2016 12:48:59 PM

4 Replies

Votes:

Thanks for your purchase! Usually, you should be able to open a ticket via:

Konfiguration | Kontaktieren Sie den Paessler Support

Do you get any errors when trying to raise a ticket? The license is indeed properly activated and I don't see any errors within the shop. I'll forward it to the developer responsible for push notifications and let you know whats wrong here once I heard back from him :)

Created on Dec 8, 2016 10:00:33 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Does your PRTG server have an actual internet connection? Direct or via Proxy?

Created on Dec 8, 2016 1:26:41 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Server has internet connection. When trying to reach https://api.prtgcloud.com:443 via brwoser I see message "{"message":"Missing Authentication Token"}". So I estimate communication is fine.

I just tried again and it seems that both push alert and ticket seems to work now. Don't know why. Nothing changed ...

Best regards and thanks for help!

Created on Dec 12, 2016 7:30:39 AM

Votes:

Nice to hear its working now :) Have a good one!

Created on Dec 12, 2016 7:35:40 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.