I know that my title sounds like a repeat, but I have scoured the Knowledge base and I cannot seem to find a solution or pinpoint my problem.
- I've added a Dell PowerEdge 2950 (Windows 2008 r2) as a device and I have added 7 sensors without issue.
- I have tried to add the "PowerEdge System Health Sensor" and I cannot add the sensor.
- I have downloaded the SNMP tester utility and the basic "uptime" test fails as well for snmp v1, 2 and 3.
- I have checked the SNMP service settings on the server and have confirmed that everything has been configured (community, destination, etc).
- I have updated OpenManage Server Administrator to 7.4 on the server and I've confirmed that SNMP traps are checked for every item.
- I've checked the firewall to confirm the necessary exceptions. Would anyone with time to kill be able to provide troubleshooting guidance?