What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How do I create chart\table?

Votes:

How do I create the 'table', pls i saw from someone using PRTG on a screen of about 70 inches, the charts or the table has green boxes to represent various subnets/sites arranged in a rows and coulmns, the Boxes turns Green signifying connectivity (ICMP good) and turns Red signifying no connectivity, and inside the boxes are written the connectivity speed/links from one subnet to another inluding bthe name of the sites. Then how do I create this chart\table?

Best Regards. Frank.

charts green red- table

Created on Dec 16, 2016 7:46:16 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear Frank,

Thank you very much for your knowledge base request.

Your inquiry belongs to PRTG maps, in which you can create web pages with up-to-the-minute monitoring status information. Depending on the complexity of your PRTG installation, kindly note that we don't offer a out-of-the-box solution for each map request out there as they are mostly custom-designed and tailored for your PRTG installation.

Please follow these two PRTG manual articles for an overview and how to create your first PRTG map.

Created on Dec 16, 2016 1:29:31 PM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Last change on Jul 13, 2021 12:22:28 PM by  Maike Guba [Paessler Support] (2,404) 2 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.