What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

I cannot activate my commercial licensed version

Votes:

I cannot activate my commercial licensed version on my server. The messages are: Activation failed. Activation: Check via activation1.paessler.com, result is \"License too old\. I install on new server and i didn't install on any server before. I search some news that restart server service, but i still cannot activate. The same message. Can you check for me?

active fail prtg

Created on Dec 20, 2016 7:24:05 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello hunghm13,

Thank you very much for your KB-Post.

Please open a support ticket. This can be done by clicking on "Contact Paessler Support" in the lower right corner of the web GUI.

Additionally, please forward us a support bundle and enter the Ticket-ID PAE800247 which helps us to associate this case with you.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Sven

Created on Dec 20, 2016 7:32:13 AM by  Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.