What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Can't access to the web application and Enterprise Console

Votes:

Hi,

Recently we lost the access to the web pages administrations. The Enterprise Console can't access to the data. It seem to be the prtg-core service that freeze. I have received a mail from the prtg server, this is the message :

Thread 3056 ran into a deadlock while establishing a writelock on object: TPaeLock with reason: DoOnProbeChange Problem source seems (an) active readlock(s) by: 1. Thread(4204): letReadLock LockReason: tbet

when i try to stop the prtg-core service, windows tell me that the services has make too much time to stop.

Best Regards

access freeze lost prtg-core-server

Created on Jan 18, 2017 10:49:48 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

We need some more information and log files from your PRTG. Please open a support ticket so we will continue troubleshooting there. Please refer to this KB article in the ticket.

Thank you

Created on Jan 18, 2017 11:17:40 AM by  Isidora Jeremic [Paessler Support]

Votes:

hi,

Thank you for your answers. How open a support ticket ?

Best Regards

Created on Jan 18, 2017 11:34:03 AM

Votes:

Hello,

Please see this page for the instructions: https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg/support_contact_support

Created on Jan 18, 2017 11:42:48 AM by  Isidora Jeremic [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.