What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can I provide customized dashboard to my clients.

Votes:

I need to provide my clients with a customized dashboard, so they can view and monitor their devices. How can I set it up and provide them access to view only the sensors I allow ? They should not be able to view other probes/device sensor or modify any of the settings. Also, is there a way to integrate these customized dashboards to my website ?

customization dashboard integration

Created on Feb 15, 2017 8:39:48 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello Aashish,

You can choose which objects you wan to display to add to the map. If you want to restrict the view to only display particular objects, you can create a new user group and configure the access rights in the settings of the object. This is described in this article.

If the users do not get an account to log into PRTG, you can publish the maps to the public. Click on the settings tab of the map and choose

* Allow public access, disable all links (map can be viewed by using a unique URL)

If you then click onto the Get HTML tab, you can copy the link and get the code to integrate the map into your homepage.

We also provide a video guide to create maps.

Best regards, Felix

Created on Feb 15, 2017 1:34:20 PM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.