What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Map links

Votes:

Hello,

I have quite wierd problem with creating maps.

I have created a map. It is a platform of building where i have several Racks with sensors. When i click on one rack (picture of it) it redirects me on another map with more informations about the specific Rack. / That is right. On the map with more informations about Rack i have BACK button what i created by custom HTML with the link of the main map (with the platform of building)..

My problem is:
I was testing to create this map on our local test PRTG server, and it was working fine.

But when i am trying to do the same on our main PRTG server, that BACK button does not working at all.

Those two maps have exactly the same settings. It have public access with disable links(because i dont want to get right into specific device), but i have those links (in back button) in external link of picture, text etc..

I would be glad if you have any ideas. Thank you.

link maps prtg

Created on Mar 10, 2017 10:03:17 AM

Last change on Mar 13, 2017 12:04:38 PM by  Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

2 Replies

Votes:

Dear Lukas,
Thank you very much for your KB-post.

Please open a new support ticket (using the Ticket-ID PAE838121) and forward us screenshots of the Settings and Get HTML tab of your map.

Additionally, kindly forward us the custom HTML files for further investigation.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Sven

Created on Mar 13, 2017 12:10:43 PM by  Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Votes:

Thank you for your answer Sven.

I will open support ticket then.

Best Regards! Lukas

Created on Mar 13, 2017 1:03:12 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.