What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Add "Last message" of sensor to a report

Votes:

Hello,

I would like to adjust a report template, so that I can display the "last message" of each sensor in that report. The sensor reports the number of Users as well as the Usernames that are currently locked out and disabled and so on. This will be used to send a monthly report to our customers and also for Microsoft SPLA licensing reporting. The sensors themselves work very well, but so far I have not found out how I can include the "last message in those html templates.

last-message prtg reports

Created on Mar 27, 2017 7:17:53 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Sensor messages aren't actually stored in the sensor result, and therefore cannot be reported upon, unfortunately. However, a way to store sensor messages can be found here.

Created on Mar 27, 2017 9:37:24 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.