What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

All WMI Free Disk Space (Multi Disk) giving "This sensor has not received data for 30 days"

Votes:

We had this time of sensor working properly on Windows Server 2012/2008, but we try to monitor a Windows 10 Pro computer and we get this error: "This sensor has not received data for 30 days. Please check 'WMI Delay' channel of core/probe health sensor. Consider distributing your WMI sensors across several probes".

I'm not sure what this message mean, but the scan interval was 60 seconds, so we increased this to 5 minutes, but it doesn't solve the problem.

Anyone can give me some hints?

Thanks

prtg snmp windows-10 wmi-free-disk-sensor

Created on Mar 28, 2017 12:06:07 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

NOTE: Using SNMP Disk Free sensor work well. So i think we will use this one instead, but i'll leave the question opened since it might be interresting for someone else, and maybe someday SNMP Disk Free could get deprecated and that would leave us with no alternative.

Created on Mar 28, 2017 5:40:15 PM

Votes:

Dear cdebel2005,

Thank you for your KB-posting.

In case that you still want to investigate in this case, kindly open a new support ticket (using the Ticket No PAE847276) and forward us screenshots of one of the affected sensors (tabs: Overview, Log and Settings) and from its parent device (tab: Settings).

Furthermore, please let us know on which version of PRTG you are referring to.

Best regards,
Sven

Created on Mar 29, 2017 12:18:07 PM by  Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.