What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG Web Interface Disconnection

Votes:

Hello, We have a 24/7 7/7 monitoring center that uses PRTG, we have regular disconnections from the web interface (we checked the box to keep the connection active). Any idea ?

disconnected prtg web-interface

Created on Apr 11, 2017 9:27:58 AM

5 Replies

Votes:

When you get disconnected, Do you get the same screen of the automatic logout option?

Created on Apr 12, 2017 1:27:10 PM

Votes:

I haven't got any logout Screen. Only my screen of PRTG frozen. After, when i do "F5" , i'v got the logon screen

Created on Apr 13, 2017 7:15:42 AM

Votes:

Hello PhilippeBIOT,
thank you for your Post.

Please check the footer of the Web-interface, which PRTG version is being run?
Also, which browser and version are you using?

Best Regards,
Luciano Lingnau [Paessler Support]

Created on Apr 13, 2017 10:33:50 AM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Votes:

PRTG V15.1.15.2022 Same issue for all navigators (IE, Firefox, Chrome)

Created on Apr 13, 2017 12:13:32 PM

Votes:

Hello PhilippeBIOT,
thank you for your reply.

PRTG V15.1.15.2022 is over 2 years old, I'm afraid that we do no longer support these versions. You should contact the monitoring center and suggest an update. A lot has changed in these last two years, the release notes are available here:

Best Regards,
Luciano Lingnau [Paessler Support]

Created on Apr 13, 2017 1:06:39 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.