What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Factory Sensor: data loss of one channel

Votes:

Dear support team,

I have a factory sensor which collects data from other sensors.

While all worked well for a while, one of 4 channels stopped beeing shown in the sensor livegraph graph and in the tables. However the missing channel is still shown in e.g. the 2 days graph. Also, the data of the missing factory sensor is available in the sensor to be polled. So data is in the system, but the factory sensor stopped showing this channel in the live graph.

Could you please help to get the factory sensor running again? Is there anything I can do in order to avoid such issues?

Kind Regards Juergen

factory-sensor in-live-graph loss-of-channel

Created on May 27, 2017 2:07:03 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi Jürgen,

May I ask what version of PRTG you're running?

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on May 29, 2017 7:12:05 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Good Evening Stephan,

it is: PRTG Network Monitor 17.2.31.2018

KR, Juergen

Created on May 29, 2017 7:19:09 PM

Votes:

Is it the same when you recreate the factory sensor?

Created on May 29, 2017 7:31:07 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.