What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

I'm getting 'No such object (SNMP error #222)

Votes:

Hi,

I'm trying to add bandwidth sensor for connected interfaces of Cisco ASA 5515 , but I'm getting 'No such object (SNMP error #222).

Can anyone please help me to resolve this?

Thanks Anton

bandwidthsensor snmp-traffic snmptrafficsensor

Created on Jun 30, 2017 10:37:50 AM

4 Replies

Votes:

Dear anton_vasanth

The error message implies that the required OIDs for this sensor are no available. Which sensor exactly are you trying to add? Can you add any other SNMP sensor, like SNMP uptime?

Created on Jul 3, 2017 12:31:00 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Arne,

Thank you for your reply.

It worked after I have disabled some of the additional channels like Multicast Packets In & Out (64bit only), Broadcast Packets In & Out (64bit only) and Unknown Protocols.

Thanks

Created on Jul 3, 2017 1:10:06 PM

Votes:

I am getting the same error as well - unknownprotocols=No such object (SNMP error # 222), Please could someone help? Thank you

Created on Apr 17, 2019 5:25:10 AM

Votes:

Dear thitetejas,

regarding this error please check, did you enable additional channels in the sensor settings?

Created on Apr 17, 2019 12:50:13 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.