What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Problem with email spam about Opened: Avoid running out of sensors

Votes:

Hello

We receive this email twice by day, i don't want anymore.

I put on pause the 32 probes (above the permitted 500). I still get email alerts. I don't want to remove the 32 probes because occasionally I disable one for reactive another. As do?

Thanks you !

De : PRTG [mailto:[email protected]] À : XXXXX Bastien Objet : [PRTG] Ticket #636 Opened: Avoid running out of sensors Importance : Haute

Ticket #636: Avoid running out of sensors

Opened by Administrateur système PRTG

Latest Comments: Here is a note from your PRTG Network Monitor server: currently you are using 532 of your 500 sensors. Need more sensors? Please contact our customer service at [email protected] or get your upgrade directly in our shop: shop.paessler.com/shop/prtg/upgrade Your benefits: • Greater flexibility: be prepared for growing demands of your network infrastructure. • Fair deal: any upgrade from an existing PRTG license can be purchased by just paying the price difference. • Updates and priority support: the new license will come with 12 months maintenance included starting with the purchase date. Thanks for using PRTG!

View and edit this ticket

Ticket Type: ToDo (Reminder)

Assigned To: Administrateurs PRTG

Ticket URL: https://192.168.59.XXXX/ticket.htm?id=636

Related To: Système (No link available)

Sent 02.07.2017 14:50:07 to XXXX by PRTG (https://192.168.59.239/)

PRTG Network Monitor 17.2.31.2153+ © 2017 Paessler AG

email-notifications prtg-license spam

Created on Jul 4, 2017 12:50:34 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear nphsetecinter

This email is sent way too often. This is a bug which slipped through our testing. We are preparing a fix for the next release branch, 17.3.33. (We are currently at 17.2.32)

Created on Jul 4, 2017 8:34:49 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Last change on Jul 4, 2017 8:35:11 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.