What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Error at Console Enterprise (IIS 500.19)

Votes:

Hi, i have prtg installed and i'm able to access it from the web. when logging to the server, error message appears in the Enterprise Cosole. it states the following: Not Connected (IIS 7.5 Detailed Error - 500.19 - Internal Server ErrorServer ErrorInternet Information Services 7.5Error SummaryHTTP Error ...etc

when right click on the error and select open in web browser, it shows HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error

i'm confused how it shows HTTP error and i'm able to login thru the web.

500-19 error iis prtg

Created on Jul 9, 2017 4:00:35 PM

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello,

Thank you for your KB post. PRTG actually does not use IIS. So it seems the Enterprise Console connects to an IIS webserver, which is also running on this machine.
On which IP & Port combination can you connect to the PRTG webinterface with your browser?

Please verify the connection settings of the Enterprise Console, so that they match this.

Created on Jul 10, 2017 1:41:29 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thank you, it's fixed now.

Created on Jul 11, 2017 7:11:05 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.