New Question
 
 
PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use.
Easy to manage.

200.000 administrators have chosen PRTG to monitor their network. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free PRTG
Download >>

 

What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general. You are invited to get involved by asking and answering questions!

Learn more

 

Top Tags


View all Tags


WMI drops at random intervlas

Votes:

0

Your Vote:

Up

Down

Hello all, i was looking for a bit of input on a strange problem im having with WMI sensors, they often show the famed PE015 error for around 80% of the time, however the other 20% they display accurate disk space and cpu data. I have tried *everything* on the WMI issues page, learned more about RPC than i ever wanted and consulted our networks team at length however nothing has resolved it

Any advice from users with the same problem or you good folks at paessler?

disk-space rpc wmi

Created on Jul 11, 2017 9:56:32 AM by  Samuel Ashdown (61) 1 1



1 Reply

Votes:

0

Your Vote:

Up

Down

Hi there,

What version of PRTG are you currently using?

If it's not the most recent one, please update to the latest PRTG version from within (Setup > Auto-Update > 'Check for Latest Update and Download') before proceeding. Please note that monitoring will be disrupted for a few minutes during the update, remote probes (if any) will automatically be updated after the core server is updated.


Best regards.

Created on Jul 12, 2017 11:08:42 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]



Please log in or register to enter your reply.


Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.