What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Multiple sunburst views on a single view

Votes:

Hello guys,

Have got three remote probes sending the information from there connected sensors back to my core probe, when I view my probes via the devices sunburst view, I get a single graph containing the information of all three remote probes. My question is how would I get a single sunburst for each remote probe all on the same screen? So that would be three individual sunburst displays, each one displaying all the information from a single remote probe.

I attempted to create my own map where three separate sunburst views were used, but each one displayed the information from all three probes.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Charlie

devices display maps prtg remote-probe sunburst

Created on Jul 11, 2017 3:56:51 PM

2 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Dear Charlie P

To see multiple sunbursts, the map is the only option. Once you put three sunbursts on the map, please use the left-hand pane to drag and drop each probe onto a sunburst.

Created on Jul 11, 2017 6:32:26 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks a lot, works perfectly!

Created on Jul 13, 2017 7:32:19 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.