What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG sends mail with "PRTG ist noch hier"

Votes:

Since some days the PRTG server sends mail with "PRTG ist noch hier" in subject and an overview of tasks of the last 7 days.

Where can this be disabled?

email prtg summary

Created on Jul 25, 2017 9:17:39 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello Mario,

Thank you very much for your kb post.
Usually such emails are being send out by PRTG, when a user does not log in for a period of 30 days. What version of PRTG are you currently running and how often do you receive this emails?

Best regards,
Sebastian

Created on Jul 27, 2017 7:33:05 AM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I recieve this every day. Version 17.3.32.2339

How can we stop this?

We don't need theese remindings.

Best regards Mario

Created on Jul 27, 2017 8:35:47 AM

Votes:

Is this either related to a trial or free (PRTG 100) version of PRTG? As I said earlier, it's usually not common that you receive this email on a day to day basis and I'd like to gather some more information to figure out if this is related to a bug or something else.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sebastian

Created on Jul 28, 2017 5:37:03 AM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.