For me and my collegae's the management has set up an score for the ICT department. We decided to use the downtime of our servers / programs like SQL etc.
I had the following plan:
- add all servers
- add sensors to the concerned servers.
- ---> sensors like:
- PING for the downtime of the server itself
- SQL Server check to see if a DB has been down.
- Check multidrive disk space
- And maybe in a later stadium some more sensors.
What i have done now:
Lokale Sonde (Lokale Sonde) Servers vm-sqltest PING 0 ms 100 % 0 % [16d23h59m37sec [0sec 100 % 0 %   vm-sqltest Vrije schijfruimte (Multi Drive) 8 % 100 % 0 % [16d23h59m42sec [0sec 100 % 0 %  
Problem is that the full report is a bit uncluttered. The full report lists all sensors separetely per server.
Is it possible to get a full report with all the named sensors for the measured servers, and than grouped per server instead of all sensors separately?