What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

email for alarms

Votes:

hi everyone My question is about if can i have an possibility to receive alerts by email ?

alerts email prtg

Created on Sep 6, 2017 6:42:01 PM

4 Replies

Votes:

Hi Nafoufa,

That's one of PRTGs main features ;) Please check out the video Introduction to Notifications and the Paessler website: How to set up notifications via the PRTG web interface to see how to set them up properly :)

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Sep 6, 2017 7:31:40 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Last change on Jul 26, 2021 11:29:19 AM by  Maike Guba [Paessler Support] (2,404) 2 1

Votes:

thank you for your reply Now the prtg is on the localhost i ask how can i put it on my server

Created on Sep 7, 2017 10:50:46 AM

Votes:

You mean that you installed PRTG on your workstation and need to migrate it to a different host? In this case, you can migrate it using our Migration Guide to move the installation to the new server.

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Sep 7, 2017 11:11:22 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Votes:

ok thx very much

Created on Oct 11, 2017 1:00:30 PM

Last change on Oct 12, 2017 6:38:03 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.