What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Missing Ticket Menu

Votes:

I had created a user and assigned under a group with Ticketing access right, but the ticket menu is missing when login with the new user account.

If I enable this user as administrator, then the menu appears.

prtg tickets user-account

Created on Sep 11, 2017 2:39:10 AM

5 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

Please make sure that the "Members can use the Ticket System" option is enabled in the User Group settings under "Setup > System Administration > User Groups". Is this option enabled?

Best regards.

Created on Sep 11, 2017 11:05:11 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

Yes this option already enabled. The only thing can work is set the user as admin right.

Thanks.

Created on Sep 11, 2017 2:51:21 PM

Votes:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce this issue. What version of PRTG are you currently using?

Additionally, is the user only member of one group or multiple? Please check if the Primary Group of the user also has the Ticket option enabled.

Best regards.

Created on Sep 12, 2017 7:53:06 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

My version is 17.3.32.2339 x64

Yes user only assigned Primary Group.

You can try with following

Setting for Group Administrative Rights = No Ticket System Access = Member can use the Ticket System

Created on Sep 12, 2017 3:36:20 PM

Last change on Sep 13, 2017 3:39:55 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the provided login details do not work. Please contact es via email and forward us new credentials:
Mail: [email protected]
Subject: PAE924112

Best regards.

Created on Sep 13, 2017 7:15:33 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.