What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Monitoring Stormshield firewall

Votes:

Hello;

Somebody on this forum have already overseen the firewall "StormShield" ?

I' would like to oversee the license of the maintenance among others as well as the bandwidth of our equipment.

The traffic SNMP which PRTG proposes has no good OID compared with Stormshield :/

I found this: https://www.stormshield.com/fr/produits-et-services/services/mibs/

But, I don't know what to make it. Is there a way to include and make them recognize mibs on my server PRTG?

mib mib-filer mibs oid snmp snmp-sensor stormshield

Created on Sep 25, 2017 2:19:52 PM

4 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

Thank you for the KB-Post. Please consult with the vendor with exact MIB you need if you want to monitor which metric. You can then import the MIB(s) with our MIB-Importer. If so, you can monitor the target with the "SNMP Library Sensor".

Here's a Knowledge Base Article that describes the setup of "SNMP Library Sensors". And there's also a video that shows how to: SNMP CUSTOM AND LIBRARY SENSOR.

best regards

Created on Sep 26, 2017 12:16:42 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

Thank's but i can't found OID for monitoring licence status (day)

Created on Sep 26, 2017 12:39:34 PM

Votes:

Did you already consult with Stormshield? It's their device as well as their MIBs. They should be able to tell you if there is an OID that covers this information and if so, which MIB it is in.

Created on Sep 26, 2017 12:47:22 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Yes i did it.

I find what I need, except the check of days staying of the my stormshield licence's

Created on Sep 26, 2017 12:51:37 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.