What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

want to up sensor

Votes:

if i have current licence 500 and i want to up sensor 2000 i can use new licence and replace current licence ?

thanks

license old-license sensor

Created on Oct 11, 2017 8:10:36 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

Yes, this is possible, you can upgrade the current license to the 2,500 sensor license. The original costs of your PRTG 500 license will be discounted. You can log into the shop system to upgrade the existing license. If you don't remember the login, you can also write an email to [email protected], we'll be happy to help you.

Best regards, Felix

Created on Oct 11, 2017 11:18:29 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Votes:

i have more question

1. So i can use option Buy upgrade is not buy new licence 2000 and replace current licence right ?

2. if i upgrade licence i will have 2500 licence and date will be count 1 year is that right ?

3. if i upgrade licence , current sensor device will be disappear ?

thanks

Best regards

Created on Oct 11, 2017 3:02:43 PM

Votes:

Hello,

I forwarded your inquiry to our customer service team, you will receive an email shortly.

Best regards, Felix

Created on Oct 12, 2017 6:38:13 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.