What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Multiple dependencies?

Votes:

It should be possible to 'multi-select' dependencies. I use the factory sensor quite a lot, to make some sums and stuff like that, and I can only choose one of the sensors as dependant. This gives me some problems if one of the sensors used in the calculation then fails, and it is not the one I've chosen.

calculation dependencies factory-sensor

Created on Oct 12, 2017 9:11:20 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear fribse,

Thank you very much for your post.

While I do understand your request in regards to the Sensor Factory sensor, there are currently no plans to implement a multi-dependency feature, I'm afraid.

I'll leave this thread open to collect some more votes for this from other customers.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Created on Oct 13, 2017 10:41:37 AM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.