What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Show Traffic Out

Votes:

My end result is that i would like to view live, all the traffic out on each sensor i have on multiple switches. How can i acheive this? Can it be in a Library, Map or Report? Or if possible just on the Overview page when i have selected a switch in the Enterprise Console as this currently shows the Total Traffic per sensor but i cant find a way to change that to Traffic Out. Thanks in advance.

prtg snmp-traffic traffic-out

Created on Oct 20, 2017 12:46:18 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi Scott,

Thank you for KB-Post. The Multi-Edit can help with this. You can disable the other channels "Traffic In" & "Traffic Total" from being displayed in graphs with it on several sensors at once. Then only "Traffic Out" should be displayed in graphs.

best regards.

Created on Oct 20, 2017 10:45:12 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.