I'm receiving the error message "%1 is not a valid Win32 application. (0xC1)" when generating reports and sending to e-mail, or storing it.
However, reports are generated properly in HTML format and can be viewed correctly.
The last time it runs correctly was in 2017/05/17. Since that I receive this error message.
Software Version and Server Information
- PRTG Version: PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.12483
- Auto-update Status: Version 126.96.36.19983 successfully installed
- Operational System: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Server 2003, Standard Edition (5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 2 SPV2.0), 2 CPUs (Double x86 Model 6 Step 5), code page "Windows-1252", on "SAMSUNG HD161HJ"
- Server time: 17/11/2017 10:32:03 (UTC-03:00)
- CPU Load: 61%
- Username: PRTG
- Browser: Mozilla Firefox (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:56.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/56.0)
I've seen other posts about that problem saying to upgrade to version 188.8.131.529, which corrected this problem. But I've already updated to this version, and others after that, but the problem persists.